I wanted to create this blog just for you. Think of it as letters of love and encouragement from me to you. You my dear daughter are such a special little girl. You have a beautiful and kind heart and I pray you will always hold on to that. I pray that as you grow older,you and I will grow closer. I pray that I will do a job well done in teaching you the things about life and about living for God. I love you so much sweet Abby. You bring so much JOY to my life and to all those around you. You are an amazing big sister and I can tell that your siblings just love and adore you. Thank you for being who you are. I am so thankful that God chose to make me your Mother.
Love you with every part of my heart
Mama.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Dear Abby, Love Gma and Gpa



Happy Birthday to our super Granddaughter Now that you are the big number 8 can join the boy scouts oh no
not the boy scouts but the girl scouts.
Grandma and grandpa wish you the best birthday ever to our wonderful grandaughter we just wanted to let you know we love and miss you
                           love gma &gpa rudegeair

2 comments: