I wanted to create this blog just for you. Think of it as letters of love and encouragement from me to you. You my dear daughter are such a special little girl. You have a beautiful and kind heart and I pray you will always hold on to that. I pray that as you grow older,you and I will grow closer. I pray that I will do a job well done in teaching you the things about life and about living for God. I love you so much sweet Abby. You bring so much JOY to my life and to all those around you. You are an amazing big sister and I can tell that your siblings just love and adore you. Thank you for being who you are. I am so thankful that God chose to make me your Mother.
Love you with every part of my heart
Mama.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dear Abby Girl, Love Mamma






My Dearest Abby Girl,
Today is your birthday. You are now EIGHT years old. I know that being 8 doesn't seem so old to you, but for me, you all ready seem so grown up. You, my sweet girl, are so special to me. You are my first everything as a mother. For almost 4 years it was just me, you and Daddy. We did everything together. Those days were some really fun and special days. And even though we loved it being just the 3 of us, I remember when you started asking for a little brother or sister. You have always loved other kids/babies. You were always gentle and kind towards them. I knew you would be a fantastic big sister and I was right. God decide to make our family grow! He blessed us with Josiah and Elliana and though it is no longer just the 3 of us, I still enjoy all the special things we do together. Abby, Thank you for being patient with your little brother and sister. You are always creating fun things for them to do. You love to tell them stories, and sing songs with them. I love that you were the one that introduced Super Hero's to Joey. All because you decided to search something on Google :) I love that you like to dress up Ellie in play clothes and would create magic wands for her to dance around with. I know that you hate to see them unhappy.
Abby there are so many wonderful things that I LOVE about you. I love how BRAVE you are! You are filled with so much STRENGTH and COURAGE. I don't think that there is anything that you couldn't conquer or perfect. I love that you are a SOCIAL BUTTERFLY. You love others and getting to know others. It doesn't matter how old they are, they could be a old old person and you would still sit and talk with them. This makes you PRECIOUS. You are incredibly SMART! Sometimes I think you are too smart :) but you definitely keep me on my toes! I will never forget that beautiful poem/song you wrote and sang for Logan on his birthday. It was amazing! I love that you are CREATIVE. You can find junk around the house and build a master piece. You are full of wonderful ideas! Your Uncle Ondray tells me all the time that he loves taking you gift shopping because you always have an idea or suggestion. I love that you are TALENTED. Not only are you an ATHLETIC gymnast, you are a wonderful SINGER, a creative ARTIST, a graceful DANCER and a dramatic STORY TELLER. I love that you enjoy learning History. I love that you get excited about random facts. I love that you are so FUNNY! You truly have the biggest personality of any 8 year old. From the time you were little to now you have always loved telling knock knock jokes. I love that you have a PASSION for life. There are so many things you want to do and be when you are older. I hope that your dad and I can help you to achieve those goals/dreams. I love that you want to READ your BIBLE. I love that you want to know more about God and heaven. I pray that you will get to know Him. Because He loves you more than anyone and He wants what is best for you. I love that you can be super GIRLY, playing with make up, putting on gorgeous dresses and fancy shoes. But at the same time you love SPORTS, you love SUPER HERO'S, you love to rough house and climb trees. You are  GENTLE and TOUGH which makes a great combination. I love that you are a LEADER. I love that you are INDEPENDENT!
My Dear Abby, all the things are what create the one biggest thing I love most about you, and that is your HEART. You are so compassionate, caring, considerate, unselfish, thoughtful and genuine. You really really care about others. Not because I make you, but because that is who you are! I'm sorry if I have failed you at times. I'm sorry if I am not always patient. I'm sorry if I don't always take the time to listen to what you have to say. I am not perfect and I apologize for those times that I have hurt you. I never want to hurt you. I promise to work harder at being the Mother that God wants me to be for you and your siblings. I want you to be able to say one day as an adult "that my mom showed me what it meant to love like Christ." I want so badly for you to see God's love in me, because that is the most perfect and purest kind of love. His love is unselfish, it is humble, it is meek and gentle, it is self sacrificing, and it is all that you truly need to be happy in this world. He can be your closest and dearest friend, but that depends on you. I pray that you and I will always be close. You are my dear sweet Abby Girl and I am blessed to be your Mom. I love you









1 comment:

  1. I love you soooo much .I glad that I am your daughter. love Abby

    ReplyDelete