I wanted to create this blog just for you. Think of it as letters of love and encouragement from me to you. You my dear daughter are such a special little girl. You have a beautiful and kind heart and I pray you will always hold on to that. I pray that as you grow older,you and I will grow closer. I pray that I will do a job well done in teaching you the things about life and about living for God. I love you so much sweet Abby. You bring so much JOY to my life and to all those around you. You are an amazing big sister and I can tell that your siblings just love and adore you. Thank you for being who you are. I am so thankful that God chose to make me your Mother.
Love you with every part of my heart
Mama.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dear Abby, Love Cousin Naomi



dear, abby I wish you a happy birthday! Hows it feel to be 8?? I am only 6. What is your favorite subject in school?? My favorite subject is reading and art! I wish you were here to play with me in California!:D Maybe we could make art together. I hope you have a SUPER birthday!:)

1 comment: