I wanted to create this blog just for you. Think of it as letters of love and encouragement from me to you. You my dear daughter are such a special little girl. You have a beautiful and kind heart and I pray you will always hold on to that. I pray that as you grow older,you and I will grow closer. I pray that I will do a job well done in teaching you the things about life and about living for God. I love you so much sweet Abby. You bring so much JOY to my life and to all those around you. You are an amazing big sister and I can tell that your siblings just love and adore you. Thank you for being who you are. I am so thankful that God chose to make me your Mother.
Love you with every part of my heart
Mama.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dear Granddaughter, Love Papo and Grandma D



Happy "8th" Birthday, our precious Abigail Joy! 
Wow!  Where has the time gone...It seems like just yesterday your Mommy was here with us and we were just waiting for that special time that God would bring our precious, first-born granddaughter into this world.  You came into this world screaming and letting everyone know that you had arrived!  What a sweet, sweet time that was!  You were also the biggest newborn we had ever laid eyes on and we'll never forget that very special moment.  You have lived up to your name "Joy" as you have brought so much joy to anyone who gets to be around you for any length of time.  Each and every day, we thank God for sending you to the Delgado Family, we are so blessed to have such a precious, wonderful granddaughter!  You are one of the most loving little girls we have ever been around.  Your brother and sister are evidence of the love you share with them, as they too, are so loving!  Thank you for bringing so much joy into our lives.  Abby, you are so blessed to be beautiful inside and out, we pray that you will always walk with God and keep the inward beauty that God desires of you. We have shared so many wonderful times with you, it would be hard to name a few, but one of our favorite days was the day we got to take  you to the New Mexico State Fair, by yourself  and had a blast with you.  It was so much fun watching you do the clip that was aired on the local television station.   May you always look to Jesus and keep your eyes on Him, as you continue to grow.  We are so very proud of you, Abigail, and so blessed and grateful to call you our Granddaughter! 
Happy Birthday, precious Abby!  We love you so very much. 
Your ever-loving,
Papo and Grandma "D"






1 comment: