I wanted to create this blog just for you. Think of it as letters of love and encouragement from me to you. You my dear daughter are such a special little girl. You have a beautiful and kind heart and I pray you will always hold on to that. I pray that as you grow older,you and I will grow closer. I pray that I will do a job well done in teaching you the things about life and about living for God. I love you so much sweet Abby. You bring so much JOY to my life and to all those around you. You are an amazing big sister and I can tell that your siblings just love and adore you. Thank you for being who you are. I am so thankful that God chose to make me your Mother.
Love you with every part of my heart
Mama.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Readers are Leaders

Dear Abby, I love that you love reading. Not just simple stories about fairies and princesses but historical books and biographies. I have always heard the quote "readers are leaders" and I find this to be very true. You are a leader Abigail and I love that about you. You are smart and a wonderful reader. I love that you like to read super hero books to Joey and ballerina books to Ellie. You are a wonderful sister and you are teaching them to love books as well. Thank you for being my beautiful book worm :) love Mama

2 comments:

  1. Book worms are the best! Love you Abby girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get into books like abby!!

    ReplyDelete